Dr. Dina L. Nuhfer, Dr. Rachel B. Fleisig, Dr. Peter J. Dennis and the team at North East Dental Arts have always made patient safety our number-one priority. We adhere to strict sterilization and patient protection protocols and, in addition to the steps we have always taken, we have added the following measures to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19:
- Every patient and every team member has their temperature taken upon arrival and a COVID-19 screening form is completed
- We clean and sterilize every operatory between patients
- We regularly clean common areas throughout the day
- We have increased our use of personal protective equipment
- We provide an antiviral rinse for patients to use before their appointment
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the office
If you have questions about our infection control and COVID-19 prevention measures in North East, Pennsylvania, or if you would like to schedule your appointment with our dentists, call 814-725-4700 today and speak with a member of our team. We also welcome patients from Erie and the surrounding areas.